Surprise Me!
Hurra!! Same site with new features AboAnime.com

▷ Prince William, Kate Middleton will reportedly work at ITV instead of the BBC after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle quarreled over a documentary

The BBC has come under fire after canceling its new documentary The Princess and the Press. The broadcaster is accused of being on the side of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, which resulted in the broadcast of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Christmas concert being canceled.

The BBC is accused of campaigning against the Cambridges and for the Sussexes. According to reports, the future royal couple has banned the broadcaster from showing their special Christmas concert.

Angela Levin, who wrote the biography of the Duke of Sussex, said it was quite revealing that the last interview in the documentary was with the former actress’ attorney. At the same time, only one written statement was shown on the screen by the royal family, according to the Express.

In said episode, Jenny Afia of Schillings management consultancy spoke with the Duchess of Sussex’s permission and denied claims that her client was difficult and demanding. She even said the stories of the bad treatment of her employees were not true at all.

First, royal journalist Omid Scobie revealed that members of the royal household had an argument with the controversial royal couple while they were still living in the UK. Levin told MailOnline that the end of the documentary was the one that viewers always remembered.

But the broadcaster chose to introduce Meghan’s lawyer to prove she wasn’t a bully and a wonderful boss to work with. From here she claimed the gist of the show was very biased as it was against Prince William and Prince Charles and for Meghan and Prince Harry.

Levin noted that the BBC did not let the royal family speak when they had a lawyer on the Sussex side speak. For this reason, the Cambridges are said to have banned the BBC from showing their Christmas carols concert.

According to Mirror Online, the charity event, which Kate herself would host, will instead be broadcast on competing network ITV. The people’s favorite couple reportedly turned their backs on the broadcaster after it released The Princes and the Press on Monday, November 22nd.

The broadcast revealed that the Duke of Cambridge had written against his younger brother and his wife. A source told the Sun the two-part series was a real coup for ITV.

It was said the BBC had already arranged the special but took a 360-degree turn after a terrible argument over the controversial documentation. The concert is a brand new format for the royals and something they have never done before. It was the first time a royal had hosted a television concert, and having Kate take the lead was a real innovation.

The BBC is known as a national television broadcaster, so all royal programs are automatically broadcast on it. However, it looks like Prince William, Kate and the rest of the royal family will be partnering with ITV from now on.

Recommendations

Japan is famous for its breathtaking scenery, mouth-watering cuisine, and its polite and hospitable locals. But did you know that you can also visit locations from your favorite anime in…