It is slightly late but the One Piece 1030 manga spoilers for this week have finally arrived. And surprisingly, they are absolutely amazing. Once again, the concept of Devil Fruit awakening has come and we are so excited to read the chapter on Sunday!
It is true that Oda sensei has taken a detour from the Luffy versus Kaido fight and we are not getting the Zoro versus King fight either. But that does not mean that anything of less importance is on.
The Kid and Law fight hold a lot of importance because Big Mom is a huge threat.
In fact, if we compare the threat levels, Big Mom poses a bigger challenge than both King and Queen. And we are pretty sure that Luffy won’t have the strength to face her once he fights Kaido.
This means it is imperative that Law and Kidd finish her.
It is not an easy task to take out Mama. She is this huge childish person with the toughest exterior. Linlin might look weird but her armament haki is probably tougher than Kaido’s.
She hasn’t even bled yet and casually handled Luffy. So whether Law and Kidd can fight her, we will see as we proceed.
One Piece chapter 1030 spoilers will also bring back Orochi and Kanjuro. We will just say it. Seeing Kanjuro get up time after time and be this annoying menace is becoming a bother.
It is less than exciting at this point. Most people don’t even care about what Orochi is doing. The scabbards certainly don’t!
One Piece 1030 Manga Spoilers:
There was a little bit of hiccup this week and that’s why the spoilers were not released on Tuesday.
The upcoming One Piece Chapter is a banger, Law and Kid awaken their devil fruit abilities. When will Luffy be able to awaken his devil fruit?
- The title of the chapter is “Echoes the impermanence of all things!”.
- One Piece 1030 spoilers start with the fight between Apoo and Drake.
- The situation has changed and they are arranging a little alliance.
- The Number 1, 2 and 3 are alongside them!
- Drake is a Marine, so this might be a trap.
- Orochi and Kanjuro are still alive.
- The former is angry and orders the later to destroy everything in Kaido’s castle.
- Neither of them seem to die. When will they die?
- Kanjuro draws up a gigantic fire demon.
- The leaks show a dark slimy monster with fire all over it! Who will defeat this monster?
- Probably Yamato since she wants to remove the explosives on the island.
- Law and Kidd manage to awaken their devil fruits.
- But this is not some free weapon. They can only use it as their last resort.
- Law is not even used to utilising his awakened fruit.
- It seems like Luffy will definitely awaken by the end of the arc.
- Law can attack Big Mom from inside her body!
- This seems like the perfect counter to Big Mom’s impregnable armor.
- If not the outside, the inside can be damaged!
- However, Law has to use his abilities carefully.
- He already gets tired when he uses it normally.
- Now that the fruit is awakened, it drains more of his stamina.
- Kidd can turn Big Mom into a human magnet.
- This means he can keep attacking her exteriors.
- Basically, he has the abilities of Pain, from Naruto.
- He can attract and repel!
One Piece Manga 1030 First Impressions:
The two awakenings have us very exciting. Law and Kidd will have a whole new arsenal of attacks and they will have more chances to take out Big Mom.
One Piece 1030 manga spoilers will probably focus most of their time on this battle and hopefully, within the next couple of chapters, it will reach its climax.
However, what irks us is the fact that Kanjuro is still up. The only thing he can’t draw is his last breath. Kinemon defeating him as such an emotional moment and this new occurrence absolutely ruins the former one.
As for Orochi, we see him more as a pest, than as a threat. We believe he will be handled down the line. It will actually be better if he receives some sort of imprisonment outside Wano instead of dying.
He will pay for his crimes but he will be separate from Wano people, the people who drove him to become what he is.
One Piece 1030 will release officially on October 31, 2021. We can go to the Shonen Jump app, Mangaplus, or Viz website to access the chapter absolutely free of cost.