Hey there! If you’re looking for some manga like Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint, then you’ve reached the right place. Before going forward in this post, let us talk about the Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint webtoon a little bit.
Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint is a Koreon webtoon/manhua which just debuted a year ago and quickly became a fan favourite. The webtoon is originally based on the novel written by Author duo writing under the pen name Sing Shong and follows Kim Dokja whose whole world turns upside-down when his favourite web novel ‘Three Ways to Survive the Apocalypse’ becomes a reality, and that he is the only person who would know how the world was going to end. From thereon begins Dokja’s journey to change the course of history and save humanity once and for all.
So these are the manga/manhua we would recommend if you are looking for something similar to Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint.
10 Best Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint Manga/Webtoon Recommendations:
1. Kill The Hero
After he’s killed by the righteous leader of his own guild, Woojin gets a chance to start over. This time he’s not interested in saving the world from monsters—he’s got his sights set on revenge! His high-level kills quickly garner him notoriety among the game plebs, while boosting his stats as he masterminds his way closer to the top. But there’s something no one can figure out: whose side he’s playing for. Now that he knows how to play to win, Woojin will stop at nothing to destroy the hero!
- Both have main characters have necromancy powers to rule over the dead while hunting in dungeons.
- They have main characters who are overpowered and smart.
- The structure of the story flow is also somewhat similar to ORV.
2. Solo Leveling
Synopsis: After the appearance of portals known as “gates” connecting the world of monsters to humans, a small portion of the population has acquired superhuman powers to defend against the monsters. The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-woo, is a member of the lowest rank of hunters and is the weakest hunter in all of South Korea, barely stronger than a normal human. One day, he and some other hunters find themselves trapped in an extremely dangerous and rare dual dungeon, and only a few of them survive and manage to escape. Sung Jin-woo himself “dies” but manages to complete all the trials in this dungeon.
He then wakes up in a hospital and finds he has turned into a reawakened “player” who can now see an interface showing him quests, stats, inventory, store, and levels, along with the unique ability to grow exponentially stronger. Sung Jin-Woo begins on a quest to become the strongest hunter in the world and uncover the mystery of the world of monsters.
- Both have overpowered main characters whose life changed suddenly changed one day when they received an exclusive power for themselves.
- Both series has an amazing art style and visuals as the art is done by the same company – Studio Reduce
- Both series have a similar setting with the whole human world turned into an action RPG.
Synopsis: Satoru Fujinuma is a 29-year-old who works part-time as a pizza deliveryman in order to make ends meet due to his unsuccessful career as a mangaka. But there is more to this struggling adult than meets the eye, as he possesses a mysterious ability which takes him back in time right before a life-threatening incident occurs. When “Revival,” as he calls it, triggers, it will continue to send him back again and again until he is able to save the lives of the individuals involved.
- Both have main characters who are very optimistic, calm and smart.
- The protagonist in both series know of the future events and are trying to change them at all costs.
- It also have an anime adaptation which ran for 12 episodes.
4. SSS Class Suicide Hunter
In the mysterious, RPG dungeon-like Tower, Confucius Kim lives a mundane existence, envying all the star hunters. One day, his wish for more is granted with a legendary skill to copy others’ abilities… at the cost of his life. Before he can make sense of it, he’s killed by the #1 hunter, the Flame Emperor! But this activates his skill and now he’s copied a new one, the ability to travel back in time upon death. How will Confucius use these skills to outplay the competition and rise to the top?
- Both have main characters who are Smart powerful but not completely overpowered.
- Both protagonists have knowledge of future events.
- They both have an ability unique to them.
5. A Returner’s Magic Should be Special
In the world, there is a phenomenon called shadow labyrinths where they affect reality and cause destruction. So in order to prevent it, people need to clear them. Our MC, Desir Arman is a great magician and one of the six remaining survivors of mankind within the last labyrinth. But at the last attempt of clearance of labyrinth, he faces his demise and finds that he travelled 13 years back to the point where labyrinths started appearing. So he starts his journey while correcting his past mistakes.
- Both series are action-packed with great art and an amazing cast of interesting side characters.
- Both have main characters who know what happens in future.
- They have a similar fantasy setting with dungeons, magic. towers etc.
6. Return to Player
Ten years ago, a group of gods turned everyone on Earth into players of a sadistic game that forced them to kill monsters in real life — or be killed themselves. Sehan Kim has already seen how this game will play out: everyone in the world dies except for him. When he’s given the chance to go back in time and start a second playthrough, Sehan is determined to change the course of events and beat the gods at their own game.
- Both main characters knows the future events cause they have read it/played it.
- They have a similar setting where the world has turned into a fantasy game and have observers who grants special powers to some specific individuals.
7. Tomb Raider King
God’s Tombs started to appear around the world. Due to the relics within these tombs, many were able to wield these legendary power for themselves, while others became enslaved to these users. However, a Tomb Raider appears with the purpose of robbing these relics. The Tomb Raider King. “God damn it! Did that bastard already loot this place as well?!” What you own belongs to me. What I own belongs to me. This is the story of a revived Tomb Raider who will do whatever he can to claim all the tombs and relics for himself!
- A vibrant cast of characters with amazing character development throughout the series.
- The Protagonist is Over Powered in different ways.
8. Second Life Ranker
Synopsis: Yeonwoo’s brother disappeared years ago, and he’s devastated to learn of his death. As he copes with his loss, he’s given a pocket watch and learns there’s more to his brother’s death: he was betrayed while competing in the Tower of the Sun God. Now it’s Yeonwoo’s turn to use the knowledge his brother left behind. Can Yeonwoo (call sign: Cain) navigate that world and gain enough power and experience to reach the top of the tower, defeating his brother’s enemies.
- Both the stories have great character development of the hero.
- Uses similar fantasy concepts of dungeons and towers
- The main conflict of the story is related to MC’s brother.
9. Darwin’s Game
Synopsis: The story revolves around Kaname Sudo, a 17-year-old who is invited to play a game on an app called Darwin’s Game. However, he has no clue that the Game involves a fight between life and death. Any new players who log on are given a Sigil, which enhances a certain evolutionary aspect of their body. This effect varies from player to player. In this Game built around bloodshed and wars, Kaname decides to head for the Game Master to kill him and end these games once and for all.
- Both have similar settings with a game-like world and one wrong step means death.
- Both have main characters who start as very week but gradually becomes powerful.
- The protagonist grows and learn and becomes stronger.
10. The Skeleton Soldier who Failed to Defend the Dungeon
A story about a certain skeleton who was unable to protect his master who summoned him. He was conscious of being a skeleton and due to his master being a necromancer, she was killed by the knights. At his dying moments, he wishes for a second chance and revives again by a new master called Rubia. And he helps her to achieve her targets. But, since he was very weak, he dies before protecting his new master. But unexpectedly, he was able to revive the same as the last time by the Rubia and with the abilities before he got killed. This goes as a cycle and each time he dies, he collects skills and changes outcomes to protect her and becomes so powerful.
- The protagonist grows and learn and becomes stronger.
- The main characters are somehow aware of future events through a special power.
There are others also that are similar, But we found these to be far more similar to ORV Let us know if you agree with our list in the comment section. Which one you think is more similar SSS-Class Suicide Hunter according to you.